About Me

I was born in Quincy, Illinois. Spent my childhood in many places: Illinois, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas VI, Casper, Wyoming,Scottsdale, Arizona. Married, three children, one Yorkshire Terrier, one Yorkshire TERROR, a very supportive husband, and let's not forget one scary Amazon parrot who shares our lovely home on Chesapeake Bay.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

A WORD ON REVIEWS

Well, it's about time I lifted my head out of the sand and got back to blogging.  Whew, Florida turned out to be a whirlwind and I am glad to be back on Chesapeake Bay. From here, I will begin a new story, a new adventure for which direction I eagerly await to follow.

REVIEWS.  Just to let you know, I do read the reviews left on amazon.com regarding my books and I take them to heart.  Good or bad, pleasant or painful, I listen to your words and learn...yes, I learn from them. Naturally, I am jubilant at good reviews, and bad reviews cut to the heart.  But I do listen and remember so that when I begin my next story, I feel I can make it that much better. So thank you readers, thank you for taking the time to read my books and share your thoughts.

And speaking of stories...here I go again. The stack of research is piling up; the engine is revving. Izzie Pratt is beginning to speak to me. Like Summer's ghosts in the attic, Izzie Pratt is my ghost in the attic and she's beckoning me to follow....

No comments:

Total Pageviews