About Me

I was born in Quincy, Illinois. Spent my childhood in many places: Illinois, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas VI, Casper, Wyoming,Scottsdale, Arizona. Married, three children, one Yorkshire Terrier, one Yorkshire TERROR, a very supportive husband, and let's not forget one scary Amazon parrot who shares our lovely home on Chesapeake Bay.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

NEW WEBSITE, NEW BLOG!

Greetings friends. I'm very excited to announce that I finally have a new website with blog included!  I'm saying goodbye to blogger.com as they have not helped at all in getting rid of the redirect spam that has aggravated me for months. Thank you for your patience!

This high-tech world is a double edged sword. We need the technology, but it also requires much time.  Spending time building websites, etc., no matter how simple the hosts make it for us non-pro techs, it is still a great deal of time spent away from writing, but the end result is so worth it! The web address is still <www.jocelynmiller.com> and it should be live on the internet by February 9, 2015.

Remember, the new blog is attached to the new website, so please bookmark the address and avoid this blog altogether as I will discontinue it asap.

COMING THIS SUMMER!

New story in the works!  I have temporarily stepped out of my genre and have a work in progress that should be available this summer. I'm excited, and though my faithful readers are in for the romance, time travel and paranormal, I do hope you'll enjoy a little temporary diversion when the time comes.

IN THE FUTURE

I have another story up my sleeve and I'm very anxious to to continue what I began last year. I will be back to the time travel historical genre, my favorite niche, but  I must say the research books on this one are piled high and it will take me some time. 

Hint...hint... This summer I will be taking survival skill classes with: <http://www.restorehandsell.org/?page_id=42> Can't wait! I really do get into my work!

Thanks, folks, for sticking with me!

1 comment:

Jeannie5663@gmail.com said...

Hi Jocelyn! I am happy to see your novels out here, I read that you might have another one coming out? I can't wait.. love you so Much! Thank you for being a special person in my life and my kids, I'm glad and proud to know you and your family!

Total Pageviews