About Me

I was born in Quincy, Illinois. Spent my childhood in many places: Illinois, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas VI, Casper, Wyoming,Scottsdale, Arizona. Married, three children, one Yorkshire Terrier, one Yorkshire TERROR, a very supportive husband, and let's not forget one scary Amazon parrot who shares our lovely home on Chesapeake Bay.

Monday, September 12, 2011

LISTEN TO YOUR ESP!

Here's food for thought. Today I drove down our country road on the way to town. While passing a familiar house, I noticed that the old woman who lives there was sitting on her front steps holding a broom. I waved, as is the custom here, but something was odd about the picture. I've been trying to pin-point all day long exactly what is was about that picture that made me turn around 1/2 mile later and drive back to her house. I pulled into the driveway, rolled down my window and asked if she was alright. When she replied feebly "I think so," then I knew that I had done the right thing. While trying to sweep off her steps, she had fallen off the porch and onto her shoulder onto the grass!

I'm still not sure what exactly made me turn around, but the feeling was powerful. It was almost like a voice demanding me to do so. This episode only further encourages me to follow my instincts and listen what they are telling me. There are many unexplained mysteries in this life and we don't have a rock solid explanation for most of them!

No comments:

Total Pageviews