About Me

I was born in Quincy, Illinois. Spent my childhood in many places: Illinois, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas VI, Casper, Wyoming,Scottsdale, Arizona. Married, three children, one Yorkshire Terrier, one Yorkshire TERROR, a very supportive husband, and let's not forget one scary Amazon parrot who shares our lovely home on Chesapeake Bay.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Chesapeake Bay etc...

As you can see from the above photo, the bay is a debris and mud filled mess due to the torrential rains of hurricanes and tropical storms. We, for one, have a tremendous amount on our beach.  How to remove? Nature will comply, we hope! Blogging is an art for which I have no education. So far, I have one member. One is better than none? The folks I know are confused about 'signing in'.  So am I, for that matter.  Therefore, no one has left a comment as yet, and I am not 'blogging' as should be. I'm not writing my next book as should be, either. It's Fall season and so much needs to be done that favorable activities, such as writing, must be put on hold. In my case, 'hold' means Sanibel, Florida in the winter when all the Fall projects have been accomplished and forgotten until next year and I wake to palm trees and the Gulf of Mexico instead of Chesapeake Bay, Eagles & Osprey.



No comments:

Total Pageviews