About Me

I was born in Quincy, Illinois. Spent my childhood in many places: Illinois, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas VI, Casper, Wyoming,Scottsdale, Arizona. Married, three children, one Yorkshire Terrier, one Yorkshire TERROR, a very supportive husband, and let's not forget one scary Amazon parrot who shares our lovely home on Chesapeake Bay.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Greetings from the crypt at the water's edge. Time for ghosts, goblins, and things that go 'bump' in the night. I, for one, love this time of year; love the colors of fall, the hint of creepiness that comes with the approach of Halloween and, I haven't grown up yet --- love to put on a costume and change my identity for a while! This is also a great time to let the ghosts flow through the thinking cap...a story...a story...a story that chills to the bone. The atmosphere inspires the writer in me!

No comments:

Total Pageviews