About Me

I was born in Quincy, Illinois. Spent my childhood in many places: Illinois, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas VI, Casper, Wyoming,Scottsdale, Arizona. Married, three children, one Yorkshire Terrier, one Yorkshire TERROR, a very supportive husband, and let's not forget one scary Amazon parrot who shares our lovely home on Chesapeake Bay.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

GOT GEORGIA ON MY MIND...

How is it that an author can be writing one book while having another story whispering in her ear?  Oh, this next one wants to be written, just like Tanglewood Plantation bugged me until I sat down at the computer and began the story. Some stories cling like leeches and don't let go until they're fat and happy.

Tanglewood III; oh yes, there is a III and final episode in the misadventures of Summer Woodfield is on its way, having passed the Fort Jefferson-research-hump at this point. It's truly amazing that once a particular mind-boggling mountain of research is out of the way, the path lay ahead and we fly like on a Slip & Slide--for a while, anyway-- until we reach the next mountain of research. Summer is now back on track and the rest of her adventure (and mine) lies ahead.

So what's with Georgia? Hmm, can't really give the details, but Georgia is definitely on my mind and I have scheduled a research trip there for early October. Camera, check. Voice recorder, check. Spirit of adventure, check.

Stay tuned, friends!

1 comment:

Belladora Ahumada said...

I totally love your work. I have read both Tanglewood 1 and 2 and just finishing up Broken Chord. I look forward to many more of your books. You do have a special way wit words. Thanks for sharing.

Belladora

Total Pageviews