About Me

I was born in Quincy, Illinois. Spent my childhood in many places: Illinois, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas VI, Casper, Wyoming,Scottsdale, Arizona. Married, three children, one Yorkshire Terrier, one Yorkshire TERROR, a very supportive husband, and let's not forget one scary Amazon parrot who shares our lovely home on Chesapeake Bay.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

GOOGLE BLOG & MALWARE

Greetings Friends,

First off, let me announce that "Tanglewood Plantation"  will be on *SALE* (Kindle version) beginning December 24, 12:00 a.m.  (EST) thru Dec. 27, 11:00 p.m. for .99 cents! 
From 12:00 a.m. December 28 until 11:00 p.m. December 30, the sale price will be $1.99. 

January 1, 2014, the price will revert to the original of $2.99. Load up on sale books for your Christmas vacation, or pre-load that Kindle gift for your friend or loved one! 

* * *

I am still trying to work out my 'redirect' virus on this site.  Very frustrating!  I followed all the instructions with Google and still the 'redirect' pops up.  This virus seems to  be on the blogsite only and not on my computer. I will keep trying!

In the meantime...Tanglewood III is moving along; slowy, but moving. I'm amazed (am I really?) at the amount of research that is required to write this story.  The saving grace is that I spent time in New Orleans last summer and have a bit of a handle on it visually.  I must say, New Orleans is a fascinating place, historically and in modern times as well. Please bear with me, as I do my very best to fill my stories with authentic facts!

This time of year is a busy one for all of us so I wish to YOU, my readers, a wonderful, safe and Happy Holiday Season.

***I do hope I will have this site back to normal (no virus!) soon.***


No comments:

Total Pageviews