About Me

I was born in Quincy, Illinois. Spent my childhood in many places: Illinois, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas VI, Casper, Wyoming,Scottsdale, Arizona. Married, three children, one Yorkshire Terrier, one Yorkshire TERROR, a very supportive husband, and let's not forget one scary Amazon parrot who shares our lovely home on Chesapeake Bay.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

FLORIDA DAYS

Happy New Year to my friends, family and readers! I do hope the new year will bring health & happiness to each and every one of you. 

In the short time I've been in Florida this year so far, it has been sunny, hot, humid, very cold, very gray and very wet --- all of those! Fickle nature! The best though, is that I have seen many gators, and gator spotting is a very favorite hobby of mine.

Tanglewood III is rolling along...honestly. I must admit this is not the easiest story I have written and who would have guessed? I've traveled to New Orleans twice for research this year (and okay, some fun thrown in), but now I'm finding that I must return again at the end of this month to visit several important spots that I missed on previous trips so that I can be accurate in my tale.  Ah well, I guess there are worse things than visiting New Orleans!

My apologies for the malware or 'redirect' on this site when you click on a link. Google has not responded to me so must take some time from writing  to (again) contact Google, or else give up this site and search for a new one.  Hang with me!

Until the next time (and I will try to not let so much time lapse between postings), stay warm, you Northerners; I hear the big chill is on its way.


No comments:

Total Pageviews