About Me

I was born in Quincy, Illinois. Spent my childhood in many places: Illinois, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas VI, Casper, Wyoming,Scottsdale, Arizona. Married, three children, one Yorkshire Terrier, one Yorkshire TERROR, a very supportive husband, and let's not forget one scary Amazon parrot who shares our lovely home on Chesapeake Bay.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

GOOD THINGS COME IN THREES!

Thank you readers for good feedback and reviews on Tanglewood III.  Special thanks to Katrina for the nice comments!:) I happen to love the Tanglewood series.  What?  Shouldn't I?  Well, not necessarily does an author have to love their books; some can be quite tedious to write.  But for me, it is absolutely necessary that I love my stories or they die in their tracks.

What's next?  Two books are on the horizon, but no time to write until I hit Sanibel, FL this winter.  Writing takes so much time that it is necessary to catch up to all the 'real life' stuff that goes on (and on) whether a person is writing or not.  Therefore, much catch-up!

Okay, back to 'what's next'.  Horror.  Oh yes, but I like to call it 'smart horror'; not anything like Sharknado.  (Sorry Sharnado fans, I tried to watch both I & II but couldn't sit through them).  Actually, I'm not a big fan of campy movies.  Nope, I like the real stuff.

After the surprise horror story, comes a story on more of a back-to-ghosts-romance-travel theme, and one that will take hours of research.  Serious historical stuff, but fun.  I'm excited to get moving on both of these stories but, alas, the real-life stuff has me trapped; the desk must be cleaned off before I start anew.  

Stick with me friends and readers, there are more adventures to come!

No comments:

Total Pageviews