About Me

I was born in Quincy, Illinois. Spent my childhood in many places: Illinois, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas VI, Casper, Wyoming,Scottsdale, Arizona. Married, three children, one Yorkshire Terrier, one Yorkshire TERROR, a very supportive husband, and let's not forget one scary Amazon parrot who shares our lovely home on Chesapeake Bay.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

IT'S OFFICIAL!

'Tanglewood Plantation III: Adventure in New Orleans' is now available in book form at www.amazon.com.
Somewhere between August 14 - 20, 2014, it will be available in Kindle.

I will most likely have to eliminate this blog as the malware problem is irreparable -- or so it seems.  Google has not helped me with this problem, so instead of this blog, please visit www.jocelynmiller.com for updates.

Thanks so much, readers, for your interest and excitement in my stories.  Your enthusiasm encourages me!


2 comments:

Katrina said...

Hello again! i have been patiently waiting for this book to come and out its here!! im so excited like a kid in a candy store!! i have started reading the book and its everything i imagined it would be, i stayed up late last night reading feeling as if i was right there with them on this adventure. i look forward to more books. also do you have a facebook page?

Katrina said...

Ok I officially finished tanglewood 3 and words can't describe how good it was...I fell in love with Ruiz and almost wish he would appear in my dreams!! I hope this is not the end of tanglewood series or captain Ruiz csuse I want to know if somehow Ruiz is the father of the twins.

Total Pageviews