About Me

I was born in Quincy, Illinois. Spent my childhood in many places: Illinois, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas VI, Casper, Wyoming,Scottsdale, Arizona. Married, three children, one Yorkshire Terrier, one Yorkshire TERROR, a very supportive husband, and let's not forget one scary Amazon parrot who shares our lovely home on Chesapeake Bay.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

LEAVING ON A JET PLANE...

Greetings to my friends and readers. I do want to thank my readers for their wonderful input on my stories. It is so very helpful to me, and very encouraging as well.

In a few days I will be off to Italy. If I can manage to be as smart as my smart phone apps, I will attempt to post a few pictures from Italy, Croatia and Slovenia.  Wish me luck! Ye gads, what it takes to keep up with technology; and I thought writing a novel was difficult!

When I return, I will continue with Tanglewood III, Adventure in New Orleans.  Yes, New Orleans! As you well know, Captain Ruiz hails from that city, and there is quite an adventure awaiting Summer, as well as many surprises.  Just what does Captain Ruiz have to do with Tanglewood Plantation?  Oh, you will see, my friends...you will see in due time! 

In the meantime, I wish you all a very happy Spring time.


Sunset on the Chesapeake

No comments:

Total Pageviews