About Me

I was born in Quincy, Illinois. Spent my childhood in many places: Illinois, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas VI, Casper, Wyoming,Scottsdale, Arizona. Married, three children, one Yorkshire Terrier, one Yorkshire TERROR, a very supportive husband, and let's not forget one scary Amazon parrot who shares our lovely home on Chesapeake Bay.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

SPRINGING INTO A NEW SEASON

Greetings Readers, and a Happy Spring to you all!

My apologies for taking so long to add a new post; March came in like a lion and bit me on the you- know-what. The rat race continues for the rest of this month, but then, it is Spring and we are all hopping forward into the new season and busy as all get-out.

Stories!  Oh my, I must corral these little devils. There are three new stories thriving in the internal and mysterious innards of this machine I am so fondly attached to (i.e.), the computer. I love each and every one of them, but only one can hold my undivided attention. This writer cannot imagine completing more than one story at once. The concentration it takes to pull a tale together can be incredibly overwhelming, requiring much thought and, as you've heard me harp on about, much research.

I thank my readers for their reviews on amazon. Reading how you feel about my stories helps me in determining in which direction to direct my typing fingers. Because it takes so darn long to write a good story, I want to be sure I head in the right direction. In the previous post, I mentioned that I didn't want to beat a dead horse in creating a Tanglewood III, but those characters are speaking to me, and very loudly, too. Summer Woodfield does have another adventure up her sleeve - another trip back in time to the days of hoops and harrowing adventures. Hmmmmm...

No comments:

Total Pageviews