About Me

I was born in Quincy, Illinois. Spent my childhood in many places: Illinois, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas VI, Casper, Wyoming,Scottsdale, Arizona. Married, three children, one Yorkshire Terrier, one Yorkshire TERROR, a very supportive husband, and let's not forget one scary Amazon parrot who shares our lovely home on Chesapeake Bay.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

THE BIG SLEAZY - WOW!

Nawlins, definitely one of a kind.  This author has returned after a wonderful, interesting, jaw-dropping week in southern Looosiana, and what a pretty state it is! The plantations, the Spanish moss (naturally), the accents, the bayous, the kind folks, the food...it all blends perfectly to create a fabulous and memorable journey. Thank you, Nawlins and Francisville for a fabulous time!

Of course, it wasn't all play and no work.  Don't think for a minute that this author dawdled in the French Quarter without recording the architecture and history of this unique city-within-a-city. It was indeed a fascinating journey, but so many stops were on my list that I didn't get to the Civil War/Confederate Museum.  Next stop! Yep, I return to New Orleans at the end of the month and will complete the list so that I can spend the next few months creating the conclusion to the adventures of Summer Woodfield of Tanglewood Plantation.  I'm psyched! Stay tuned, the adventure continues!

BTW, it was such fun to spend the night at The Myrtles in Francisville, LA and meet one of my readers and her daughter.  Greetings, my friends and fellow ghost hunters; it was a pleasure to meet you!


The Myrtles Plantation, Francisville, LA

Love the Lavendar!

No comments:

Total Pageviews