About Me

I was born in Quincy, Illinois. Spent my childhood in many places: Illinois, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas VI, Casper, Wyoming,Scottsdale, Arizona. Married, three children, one Yorkshire Terrier, one Yorkshire TERROR, a very supportive husband, and let's not forget one scary Amazon parrot who shares our lovely home on Chesapeake Bay.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

BOO!

Halloween is upon us, my friends. Time flies, and this month it flies on a witch's broom. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, but like you, this month has been extremely busy, and for once I have forgone the decorations of spider webs, spooky lights and knick-knacks--- all the things I'm usually busy having fun with this time of year.  Oh well, I'm off to other things, such a writing.

Oh yes, Summer Woodfield is a busy lady.  She has a lot on her plate at the moment and I do so enjoy traveling with her and her friends. On this trip, she has a new acquaintance whom I get the biggest kick out of, and I hope you will too.

BTW, this month I embarked with my cohorts on our annual ghost hunt.  What fun! We didn't find any ghosts but we had plenty of laughs and a few educational stops which included:

Fort Mifflin in Philadelphia
Cape May, NJ
Finns Point National Cemetery
Fort Delaware in Delaware Bay

Have you been to a deserted fort at night?  It will give you the shivers!

So It's back in the saddle for me. I know, I keep saying this, but keep in mind that it does take time to write a good story and I'm working hard at it! 




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved the books, but is there going to be another book

Unknown said...

Loved the books will there be a 3rd one

Total Pageviews