About Me

I was born in Quincy, Illinois. Spent my childhood in many places: Illinois, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas VI, Casper, Wyoming,Scottsdale, Arizona. Married, three children, one Yorkshire Terrier, one Yorkshire TERROR, a very supportive husband, and let's not forget one scary Amazon parrot who shares our lovely home on Chesapeake Bay.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

TRAVELIN' GAL

There's no use apologizing for the delay in keeping up with this blog, as I don't seem to be able to keep up with a darn thing lately. First of all, I have been so disappointment with Google for not responding to my re-direct malware problem. This is definitely the main reason I have been absent for a while. My main computer went kaput, and my vast file collection went kaput with it. Secondly, we all have it...real life. Real life keeps us hopping, and if a writer can't hide away in a locked room with a word processor (that isn't kaput), then it's hopeless; real life interferes and steals precious time. This seems to be the name of the game this year.

Honestly, I am plugging away at 'Tanglewood Plantation III, Adventure in New Orleans'.  In fact, the cover painting is finished, thanks to my wonderful artist, Jamie Tate. This is, indeed, a good sign! The story is taking me much longer than I anticipated but, as applies to all things, it will come to the end of the writing road and magically turn into an e-book and paperback. After all, we certainly can't leave Summer, Captain Ruiz, and Guy hanging at the edge of the abyss!

And...after Tanglewood III? Summer and gang will take a break.  I'm ready for a new writing project and there is one under way already.  It's been shut in a drawer for a couple of months, but it's there, calling my name, none-the-less.

So until the next time, my friends and readers, be well, be happy, and stay tuned!

 

No comments:

Total Pageviews