About Me

I was born in Quincy, Illinois. Spent my childhood in many places: Illinois, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas VI, Casper, Wyoming,Scottsdale, Arizona. Married, three children, one Yorkshire Terrier, one Yorkshire TERROR, a very supportive husband, and let's not forget one scary Amazon parrot who shares our lovely home on Chesapeake Bay.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

BACK IN THE SADDLE - BIG TIME!!!

Greetings my readers! Yes, I've gone missing for a while, and I'm embarrassed to show up here again. However, this is my blog and I must take responsibility.

I'm happy to say that The End to "Tanglewood III, Adventure in New Orleans" is at last on the horizon. Since last I wrote, I have been to China, returned sick (which set me back a full 2 weeks). I am now well and clicking away at the keyboard. The book cover is on it's way to me as I write and I'm so excited to finally see it in person.  The book covers come to me as actual paintings. In this world in technology, my artists and I communicate over the internet through emails and photographs of works in progress. Therefore, I have not seen the cover in person, but I know Jamie Tate is a wonderful artist and I'm very excited.

Please hang on, my readers. I'm working hard to get Tanglewood into print and then it will be off to a new story--and one that my fingers are itching to get to!

No comments:

Total Pageviews