About Me

I was born in Quincy, Illinois. Spent my childhood in many places: Illinois, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas VI, Casper, Wyoming,Scottsdale, Arizona. Married, three children, one Yorkshire Terrier, one Yorkshire TERROR, a very supportive husband, and let's not forget one scary Amazon parrot who shares our lovely home on Chesapeake Bay.

Friday, June 27, 2014

TANGLEWOOD III, ADVENTURE IN NEW ORLEANS

It's on it's way, folks! 'Tanglewood III, Adventure in New Orleans' should be available in paperback and Kindle this August!

Whew, it's been a difficult writing year, as I took some time off to visit far away places.  My most recent was the mountains of the Dominican Republic where I volunteered for a wonderful dental/medical program.  Somos Amigos (We Are Friends) Medical Missions visits the little mountain village of El Naranjito three times a year.  Dominicans and Haitians alike travel miles and miles on foot (or horseback!) to receive free medical care, which is very much needed in the remote mountain villages.  It was a very rewarding experience and I'm so happy I was able to participate and be of some help to my fellow man.  www.somosamigos.org

There is a very persistant spam block-up ad on this blog site.  I have received no feedback from Google on this, and I do apologize if you are experiencing the pop-up when you visit my blog.  I will try (again!) to receive a response from Google, but may, in the meantime, search out another blog site. I'll be sure to let you know!

Thanks for hanging with me, my readers. 'Adventure in New Orleans' is a fun and exciting story and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed creating it.

*If you speak Spanish or Haitian Creole and/or have a medical background, Somos Amigos is always looking for volunteers!

No comments:

Total Pageviews